SERVPRO is Faster to Any Size Disaster!
If you experience storm damage, SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties is here to help!
This year SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties became part of an elite group of franchises who have the capacity to respond to Large Loss projects across the country - Large Loss Response Team (LLRT).
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster. Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether it’s a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable.
If your business suffers a major loss, call SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties - (440) 319-3360
Pictured is our new 53' Disaster Recovery trailer. We take pride in providing our employees with the best tools, equipment and vehicles. We ensure our customers receive the best, too!
SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties is a registered Large Loss Response Team!
Call SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties for immediate response to your commercial property damage emergency 440-319-3360.
No Job Is Too Large for SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties
SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties is part of SERVPRO's Large Loss Response Team!
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are prequalified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster.
Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
At SERVPRO of West Mahoning County, the difference is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor. Get the SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team professionals, call SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties at 440-319-3360.
Clients for the Commercial Large Loss program include the following:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- The Pentagon
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties is prepared for the unpredictable.
With the ability to mobilize local command centers, along with the resources of more than 1,700 Franchises nationwide, no disaster is too big.
Duct Cleaning Company in Geneva, OH
When to Call Professionals for a Duct Cleaning Service in the Ashtabula, OH area?
- Call when dust begins appearing shortly after cleaning.
- Call when musty or stale odors are appearing when a furnace runs.
Why Should You Call?
- Avoiding an air-duct clean could affect anyone living the house with allergies or asthma.
- Dust, dirt, and pollen are pulled into the air duct system.
- Dismissing an air duct cleaning service could possibly lead room for mold, bacteria, fungus, and mildew to form.
- This will circulate whenever the furnace turns on.
The services offered removes any mold or other contaminants providing a clean air circulation throughout your Sebring home.
The Benefits of Servicing Your HVAC Unit Include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
Call our office at 440-319-3360 for your free air duct cleaning quote!
Commercial Cleaning Services in Andover, OH
Spring into cleaning by calling SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties to get a head start on all of your commercial cleaning. It’s time for all the spring cleaning you have been putting off for a few months. We offer many cleaning services that you can check off your list such as:
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning & HVAC
Ceiling, Floors, Wall Cleaning
Vandalism & Graffiti
...& many more cleaning services!
A common combination of services is to get your air ducts and carpets cleaned to eliminate the dust in your home, get clean carpets and have a fresh smelling home just in time.
If you are ready to kick off your spring cleaning call us to schedule an appointment at 440-319-3360.
Document Drying and Restoration Company in Ashtabula, Ohio
If your company documents need restored, call SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties today 440-319-3360
In the aftermath of disaster, some of your most valued contents—documents, photographs, and books—could be lost forever. As a leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO knows that timely mitigation is the key to recovering damaged possessions. With years of experience and state-of-the-art technology, SERVPRO’s restoration professionals will help you recover your paper goods before it is too late.
If your commercial building has suffered fire or water damage, SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties can restore your documents!
SERVPRO's Document Restoration Facility:
- Innovative: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Secure: managed by HIPPA Master-certified technicians, under 24/7 surveillance
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Flexible capacity - we can accommodate large commercial losses or small residential jobs
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
Need your valuable documents restored? Call Today - 440-319-3360
Then SERVPRO document restoration team uses innovate vacuum freeze-drying techniques; in fact, we use the same freeze-drying methods used by the Library of Congress to dry valuable historic documents and books. Our vacuum freeze-drying process is the only method approved by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and the General Services Administration (GSA).
Types of content:
- Paper documents
- Books and magazines
- Manuscripts and files
- Photographs, films, negatives, and microfiche
- Blueprints and maps
Document Cleaning and Disinfecting
In many water damage situations, like sewage or flood water, wet documents will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, pesticides, or other harmful chemicals. Our team uses a gamma irradiation process to safely and effectively sterilize your documents.
In the digital age, converting your paper files and photos to digital formats can have an invaluable impact on your business or home. With the help of SERVPRO’s restoration professionals to digitize your documents, you can save storage space and have access to your records at the touch of a button. And perhaps most important of all, you’ll have digital copies of your valuable documents that can’t be lost in a flood or fire.
Water Damage Cleanup Company in Kinsman, OH
A flooded basement in northeast Ohio requires immediate attention! Call SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties for immediate response!
If you have a flooded basement in the Kinsman, Ohio area, your local SERVPRO professionals are ready to handle the situation quickly and professionally!
In order to properly clean up and restore your home or business after water damage, we train our team of professionals to understand and utilize the industry standard of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) s500 guidelines.
Identifying the category of water damage will ensure your home or business is cleaned and restored accordingly. The following are the 3 categories of water damage:
- Category 1: Water from a clean and sanitary source, such as faucets, toilet tanks, drinking fountains, etc. However, category 1 can quickly escalate to category 2.
- Category 2: Water having a level of contamination that may cause illness or discomfort if ingested. Sources may include dishwasher, washing machine, sump pump malfunctions, flush from sink drains, and toilet overflow.
- Category 3: Water being grossly unsanitary. It can cause severe illness or death if ingested. Sources include sewer and drain backup, river or stream overflow, and stagnant water that has bacterial growth.
If you experience water damage in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties for 24/7 emergency services 440-319-3360.
Water Damage Cleanup in Conneaut, OH
Water Damage can lead to mold growth in only 24 hours
There are Six Steps Followed for a Water Damage Cleanup Procedure:
Step 1: Emergency Contact
This is where YOU call US. We are available 24 hours a day for water emergencies with highly trained technicians on-call to service you immediately.
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
This is where WE come in to identify which procedures needs to be taken.
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Excess water will be removed.
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Our team will place state of the art drying equipment to aid in structural drying. Our team follows IICRC standards and will monitor the drying progress daily.
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Our cleaning specialists will clean your home or business and, if necessary, can also perform services like air duct cleaning or carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Step 6: Restoration
SERVPRO of West Mahoning County will truly make your damage, "Like it never even happened." Our reconstruction team will work with you and your insurance company to get your home or business back together.
If water damage occurs in your Austintown, OH home or business, call SERVPRO to restore the damage at 440-319-3360.
Check us out on YP to see what our customers are saying!
Contents Cleaning and Processing in Ashtabula Ohio
Our contents division can restore your damaged belongings!
People choose SERVPRO in the Ashtabula County area when disaster strikes because of our highly trained team and state of the art drying and restoration equipment.
We're highlighting one of our machines used in our local contents processing facility to restore contents damaged by water, smoke, soot, sewage, mold & more - the Esporta Wash System.
It is built to industrial standards with state of the art electronics. The Esporta Wash System is capable of cleaning soot, sewage, water damage, and bi-contaminated soft items.
These soft items include but are not limited to: clothing, outerwear, pillows, stuffed animals, leather items, sports equipment, helmets, boots, dolls, etc.
We guarantee the best clean possible utilizing a game changing hydraulic cleaning process which has 4 different compartments with a specially patented tumble providing a food grade sanitation.
When your soft contents are damaged, the Esporta can bring them back to like-new.
Our system is 2x better than dry cleaning so it also gets dirty, used sportswear cleaned like it is new again.
If you have a disaster in your Ashtabula home or business and your belongings are seemingly ruined or you just need your uniforms cleaned, call the professionals at your local SERVPRO at 440-319-3360. We are here to help!
Ashtabula Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips if you Suspect Mold!
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your Ashtabula home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Ashtabula & North Trumbull Counties specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 440-319-3360
Simple Tips to Prevent Water Damage in Your Edgewood, Ohio Home
People can experience a water damage emergency at home or work each day. Whether it is from rain, a leaking pipe or natural disaster, it is important to the steps to prevent water damage in your home. Here are some easy steps you can take today.
- If you garden, be careful where you plant. Some trees and plants have invasive roots. If you plant close to your sprinkler system, drainage field, pipes, and septic tanks these roots may grow into them causing to clog your water lines.
- Clean out your roof gutters! This is extremely important. This time of year, the leaves are starting to turn which means mounds of leaves will take over your yard and roof. Weekly, clean out your gutters to make sure they are unclogged and ready to operate. If they are clogged on a rainy day, rain water could spill into your home’s foundation.
- Watch your water bill. Next time your bill comes, take a close at the number. If you notice your usage jumps from one month to the next, without explanation, this might mean there is a leak in your home.