Mold & Fire Damage Restoration
This before and after picture was taken in a bathroom at a residential home. The bathroom was fire and mold damaged, which required a mold remediation and fire restoration. For this job certain procedures were implemented by our highly trained professionals to restore the bathroom. Our staff used high quality equipment throughout the remediation process to achieve successful results. Because fire usually leaves a strong odor throughout a structure, it is necessary specific tools and products are being utilized to refresh and deodorize the atmosphere. Our team effectively cleaned and disinfected the area, removing all unpleasant odors. Call SERVPRO immediately if this happens to your Ashtabula home.