This before and after picture was taken in a living room of a residential home. For this job our team followed certain clean up procedures to remove the mold. Mold can grow wherever moisture is present; to inhibit the fungi from growing, the process requires special equipment to dry out the moist atmosphere. Other stages includes physically removing the mold from the structure and disposing of extensively contaminated materials. All surfaces are cleaned by using special mold vacuums and filtration tools to allow our trained professionals to provide top service.
As we are locally owned and operated we are proud to serve our local communities: