Natural Way to Clean Your Microwave
The microwave is probably the most undesirable cleaning task that needs to be done in the kitchen. For example, the lasagna that exploded all over the microwave left sauce residue and it will not come off. There is a method to remove the sticky food that was left behind. This procedure is natural chemical free alternative to using your standard cleaning supplies. It is safe on your skin and is efficient for cleaning the stains out. The steps will be listed below:
- Fill a glass bowl half way with water.
- Cut up a citrus fruit that you prefer. Ex) lemon, orange, grapefruit.
- Put the fruit into the bowl and microwave the bowl for four minutes.
- This should moisten the microwave and loosen the sticky food particles.
- Wipe down the microwave with a wash rag.
- If there are still spots remaining, microwave the bowl for 4 minutes.