Clean Kitchen Utensils with Salt
Salt can remove some of the toughest stains if used correctly. Using salt is a natural and effective way to clean your Jefferson, Ohio home.
Cutting boards are filled with many germs due to the residue after cooking. An alternative to disposing a cutting board is cleaning it with salt and lemon.
- Sprinkle salt on the wooden cutting board
- Rub the salt with the side of the cut lemon
Glass coffee pots are far from stain resistant and the cleaning process can be challenging if you are not following a correct cleaning method. Simply adding salt to your cleaning process can effortlessly remove the stains.
- Apply a few tablespoons of salt inside the coffee pot
- Fill the pot with hot water and let it soak for an hour
- Rinse and dry
Grease can build up in your sink after time which makes it difficult for liquid substances to pass through. Salt can effectively remove the grease in your sink.
- Pour salt down the drain and run hot water for 2 minutes