Cleaning Braided Rugs
Braided rugs must be cleaned with the right set of instructions because they can easily be destroyed. These rugs are made to last a long time, but attract a great amount of dirt which requires proper deep cleaning. If you a have braided rug in your Andover, Ohio home then follow the set of instructions below to clean your braided rug:
Before the cleaning process check to see if the rug is washable. After you have checked to see if the rug is suitable to be washed, shake it out to remove as much dust and dirt particles as possible.
- Small Rugs
- You can air dry the rub, but for a speedy outcome tumble dry on low
- Set in a mesh laundry bag to wash in a gentle cycle with cool water.
- Large Rugs
- Lay rug on concrete floor.
- Use a carpet cleaning foam to rub in a circular motion with a sponge.
- Rinse and completely dry before using carpet.